Welcome to the Department of Computer Science at
Queens College of The City University of New York.
Computer Science is an exciting and rapidly changing
discipline, and students at Queens College have
the opportunity to study towards B.A., B.S., M.A.,
and Ph.D. degrees at the cutting edge of this
The CS Faculty at QC is composed of leading
researchers in many areas of computer science,
including: algorithms, analytics, artificial intelligence, complexity, computational geometry/topology, computer vision, database systems, datamining, game theory, machine learning, modeling, natural language processing, programming languages, quantum computing, networking, security, and visualization.
- The Computer Science Department Office will be working remotely (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) until further notice. The physical office itself is closed.
- Enter the Computer Science (Virtual) Main Office
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Please say "Hello" if you enter and you don't see anyone there - and someone should be with you shortly thereafter.
- >>> Congratulations to Class of 2021 <<<
- Alumnus serving as Dean of Engineering at UC Santa Cruz
- Center for Computational Infrastructure for the Sciences
- Computer Science Happenings at QC
- CUNY Institute for Software Design and Development
- Queens College Tech Incubator Center
- Tech Talent Pipeline
CS Course Schedule:
Fall 2020 |
Winter 2021 |
Spring 2021 |
Queens College is situated on a beautiful 80-acre tree-lined campus in
the Flushing neighborhood of the borough of Queens in New York City.
The Manhattan skyline frames the campus to the west, and the Cooperman
Plaza (outside the Computer Science department) is an excellent vantage point.